One Chance One Chance

Great game!

Fascinating. I went to the park and died with my daughter on the last day. Love this game and tree of knowledge, provocative though this ones my favorite. I tried to cheat and play again by using Internet Explorer but you thought ahead and made it so I couldn't play again just by switching browsers ;) Clever.

Bunny Bunny Boom Bunny Bunny Boom

Hilarious

That voice cracks me up every time and also what a brilliant concept. Like a remix of this is the only level but perhaps even funner. You made essentially a single level game with just 6 basic rules allowing for a multitude of game play styles. Highly entertaining.

Madness Deathwish 2 Madness Deathwish 2

Really good but hard

Its really hard!! Help me!

Ultimate Crab Battle Ultimate Crab Battle

Pretty good

I was very close to killing the crab,I will have to tell you that when the crab has very low health. It brings out the pearl,Then no matter how many times i shoot at the crab it does not take any damage.Besides That, Its a funny,simple game. Nice game.

Pixel Legions Pixel Legions

Core strategy game concept boiled down brilliantly

You've taken all the elements that make a deep complex strategy game so fun and simplified them into an awesome RTS. Excellent, excellent work I've been playing for hours.

Tigsy and the Stars Tigsy and the Stars

Severely underrated

This is an original inventive puzzler with no noticeable flaws. 5/5 10/10

Tikola responds:

Thank you! That's, ofcourse, exactly what we wanted to hear ;)

Shark Attack Shark Attack

Its ok

Next time you need to make it harder. Make more animation and some blood. Good.

Wild River Wild River

Excellent

I've never seen a flash game quite like this. This really simulates the physics of going down a river very well.

Amil Amil

Excellent

This is a fantastic game. Its like the mechanics from Orbox were reinvented brilliantly in a platform puzzler. Great work!